JIB Gold Card Routeway
Your complete program to become a fully qualified UK Electrician for all ages and experiences. Whether changing careers, reskilling, upskilling or training for the first time.
Course Payment Plan Information
Programme includes the following courses
- L2 Electrical Installations Diploma
- L3 Electrical Installations Diploma
- Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations (2391-52)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations 1st Amendment (BS7671:2018)
- In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Gold (PAT Gold)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation – Industrial and Domestic (EVC)
- Experienced Worker Assessment L3 (EWA)
- AM2E Assessment
Cost of programme
The cost of this course is £8,995.00 incl VAT.
Payment terms – as laid out in schedule
- £895.00 deposit payable to secure place. Non-refundable unless cancelled within the cooling off period.
- Thereafter 36 equal payments of £225.00 incl VAT on agreed date per month.
There is a 14-day cooling off period from the date of invoice.
Refunds and withdrawals
The extent of your fee liability will vary depending on the Cancellation date.
If you cancel your place on any date that is before the end of the cooling off period, you will receive a full refund of any payments you have made and will not be liable for any further payments.
If you cancel your place on any date that is on or after the 2nd Fee Liability stage, you will be liable to pay the full costs associated with the second and third liability stages. For the avoidance of doubt, both Liability stages relate to the Level 2 & Level 3 Electrical Installation modules.
If you cancel your place, on any date that is on or after the 3rd Liability Stage and Stages beyond as set out in the fee schedule, you will be liable to pay the cost associated with that liability stage even if you don’t complete that stage and one third of the fees associated with the next stage.
2 years classroom training followed by NVQ (6-18 months).
Must be proficient in literacy and numeracy, up to GCSE or equivalent, as a minimum. 16 years old plus.
Terms & Conditions
You can download our course Terms & Conditions here.