Experienced Worker Assessment (EWA) Level 3
Brian Scaddan is a national provider of the industry’s leading NVQ Level 3 to help Experienced Workers gain their JIB Gold Card.
Course Payment Plan Information
All delegates must complete and pass their profile to sign up for their EWA qualification. Profiling Cost: £60.00 inc. VAT.
Profile payment due before profile can take place.
Sign up for NVQ package on the completion of a successful profile.
Conditions of profile
NVQ must be started within 30 days of profile otherwise profile will need to be completed again.
Course Price & Payment Terms
Gold Package: £1,600 including VAT
Platinum Package: £2,200 including VAT
- 8 equal instalments spread over 8 months of £200.00 (Gold) or £275.00 (Platinum)
- When you first payment is received is when your NVQ begins
If NVQ is completed prior to final payment being made, payment must be made before NVQ can be claimed.
Refunds and withdrawals
There are no refunds available on this programme. If you withdraw from the programme you are still liable for the full payment. Any credit extended to support payment plans doesn’t wave your right to pay full fee.
If any information is found to be incorrect or falsified through your profiling and skills scan you will not receive any of your money back but will be withdrawn with immediate effect from the programme.
NVQ must be completed within 18 months of start.
- Minimum 5-year experience industrial/commercial
- All delegates must have completed their 18th edition and Initial Verification before signing up for NVQ.
- If not, both qualifications must be completed with 3 months of starting NVQ.
- Minimum age: 21 years old
Terms & Conditions
You can download our course Terms & Conditions here.