We are approved to use your Enhanced Learning Credits towards studying a range of qualifications.
Course Payment Plan Information
We are approved to fund the following courses through ELCAS provision:
- Level 3 Electrical Installations Diploma
- In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Gold (PAT Bronze)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations 1st Amendment (BS7671:2018)
- Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations (2391-52)
- Part P – Building Regulations (Part P)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation – Industrial and Domestic (EVC)
- Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems for Buildings (Fire)
- Design and Verification of Electrical Installations (Design)
- Level 3 NVQ Experienced Worker Assessment (EWA)
- Level 6 NVQ Senior Site Inspection (L6SSI)
- Level 4 NVQ Construction Site Supervision (L4 CSS)
- Level 6 NVQ Construction Site Management (L6 CSM)
- Level 7 NVQ Construction Senior Management (L7 CSM)
Only courses at Level 3 or above are available.
Cost of Programme
As listed on the ELCAS website.
Payment terms – as laid out in schedule
- Learner must pay 20% of the course fee with ELCAS paying the balance,
- Course must be booked at least 25 days prior to course start to allow time for learner claim to be approved,
- Learner must pay invoice on receipt and provide Brian Scaddan with proof/remittance/screen shot.
- As per individual course requirements
- Learner must provide proof by way of paper or electronic of their claim approval.
- Learner must provide Brian Scaddan with their approved claim number which consists of 6 digits.
- No booking can be taken without a claim approval number.
- 6 years (lower tier) competed service up to £1000 per claim can be made.
- 6 to 8 years (higher tier) completed service up to £2000 per claim can be made.
- Service members can make up to 3 claims. However, only one claim per financial year (April-March).
- If making a second and third claim the learner must have completed the evaluation form via the members area of the ELCAS portal for any previous courses.
- Learners can only book and claim against courses as listed on the ELCAS website under the Brian Scaddan banner.
- Any personnel who left service after April 2011 have 10 years to access post-service funds.