Thank you to all our existing and new customers for the patience through this very uncertain and difficult time.
In line with government advice we temporarily closed our business on the 19th March 2020. All courses that were booked from this date onwards were postponed until further notice.
The company is now in the process of planning to resume delivery on the 8th June 2020.
This is a very unusual time for us all and we want to ensure that we continue to deliver the same high-quality service as before, and that we keep the safety and welfare of staff and customers at the forefront of what we do.
Portsmouth – opening on 8th June 2020.
All other locations are subject to the successful opening of Portsmouth.
The following measures are being put into place to ensure that we are Covid-19 Secure:
- Our office will be sanitised at the start and end of each day to ensure maximum cleanliness
- Doors will open at specific times on dates of courses
- All delegates will be asked to wait outside behind the yellow/black lines with a 2m spacing between until doors are opened
- On being asked to enter, delegates will have their temperature taken with the use of a thermal forehead thermometer. There will be no direct contact. If the temperature of a delegate is 37.5C or higher, the delegate will not be permitted entrance
- The delegate will be offered non-powdered latex gloves and a face mask. These are optional and at the discretion of the delegate to be used
- On entrance there will be a foot-pedal hand sanitizer where all delegates will be asked to sanitise
- Delegates will be then shown to their desk which will be theirs for the duration of the course
- Each delegate desk will have the resources required for the course, already on their desk and they will have been sanitised prior to arrival
- The delegate will be asked to sign a declaration confirming that they will conform to the rules of our training centre and accept that if there is any breach, they will be asked to leave immediately
- Desks will be numbered and spaced with a minimum of 2m apart PLEASE NOTE: This means that the numbers of delegates on each course will be limited to 8 – 10.
- There will be strict accessibility and movement policies in place in the centre to ensure that whilst delegates are on a course with us social distancing rules with safety and welfare is paramount
- We will be providing refreshments using disposable and single-use supplies
- We will NOT be providing lunch. We recommend that delegates bring their own lunch
- There will be hand sanitiser dispensers placed around the centre in various locations to ensure that hands are always kept clean
- We have placed a large number of informative posters around our centres to help all delegates under the virus, how to protect themselves from it and a reminder on the rules that will be in place
- Where online exams or practical elements of a course are required, there will be strict and sanitised processes in place to ensure that both staff and delegates abide by social distancing measures. If we need to delay an exam or practical to ensure that we keep social distancing and safety measures in place, we ask for your patience.
We want all our customers to have confidence that we are doing all we can to ensure that safety leads all elements of our operations. This may mean that at times there are delays to certain aspects of the course, or that your course is postponed to another date. Please bear with us and respect the process that we are implementing into the business, for the safety of everyone.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of this, please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call 02392 255 936.
If you are either booked onto a course with us and would like an update on your course status, or are interested in booking a course with us, please get in touch with us on [email protected] or 02392 255 936.