JIB Gold Card Electrician Routeway
Are you looking for a change of career with a starting salary of approx £30,000?
This course allows you to train to be an electrician with no prior experience.
You will become equipped with all the skills to become an electrician installing in commercial, Industrial, Agricultural and Domestic locations.
The comprehensive routeway will lead you to your application for a JIB gold card. The card shows that the cardholder has completed formal industry qualifications which included both theory and practical assessments.
The Installation Electrician ECS gold card is for NVQ Level 3 skilled individuals who work unsupervised on the installation, commissioning and maintenance of low voltage electrical and electronic devices and appliances in a consumer’s electrical installation.
This routeway covers the following courses:
- Electrical Installation (2365) – L2
- Electrical Installation (2365) – L3
- 2391-52 Test and Inspect
- 18th Edition – Full Course
- PAT Testing – Gold
- Electric Vehicle Charging – Experienced
- Mature Candidate Routeway
This is a classroom based course. You will be assessed through a range of online exams and practical assessments.
We are able to deliver this as a day, weekend or evening course.
6 – 12 months
There are no formal entry requirements but you must be proficient in literacy and numeracy
Learners must be 16 years of age or older
What we provide
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Fully qualified technical staff
Course literature can be loaned for the duration of each course
What you need for the course
- IET onsite Guide
- IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS:7671
- 18th Edition On-Site Guide BS 7671:2018 Wiring Regulations
- IET Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
- Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation (IET Standards)
- You are able to loan books for the duration of the course or we can order in for you.
£8,995 (incl. VAT)
Payment plan available as below:
- £895.00 Deposit
- Electrical Installation (2365) – Level 2 8 payments of £295 due 7 days before week/month commences
- Electrical Installation (2365) – Level 3 8 payments of £295 due 7 days before week/month commences
- 2391-52 Test and Inspect £795.00 Payment due 14 days before course
- 18th Edition – Full Course £373.00 Payment due 14 days before course
- PAT Testing – Gold £176.00 Payment due 14 days before course
- Electric Vehicle Charging – Experienced £177.00 Payment due 14 days before course
- Mature Candidate Routeway £1,064 – 50% at registration and 50% at point of assessment
- AM2 £795.00 Payment due at point of booking AM2
Which centres we deliver this at
Dartford, Warrington and Waterlooville
Can it be delivered off site
- L4 Design and Verification
You may also be interested in theseSee all Electrical courses
This course allows you to acquire advanced underpinning knowledge and related skills of electrical installation.