JIB Gold Card Electrician Routeway
Are you looking for a change of career with a starting salary of approx £30,000?
This course allows you to train to be an electrician with no prior experience.
You will become equipped with all the skills to become an electrician installing in commercial, Industrial, Agricultural and Domestic locations.
The comprehensive routeway will lead you to your application for a JIB gold card. The card shows that the cardholder has completed formal industry qualifications which included both theory and practical assessments.
The Installation Electrician ECS gold card is for NVQ Level 3 skilled individuals who work unsupervised on the installation, commissioning and maintenance of low voltage electrical and electronic devices and appliances in a consumer’s electrical installation.
This routeway covers the following courses:
- Electrical Installation (2365) – L2
- Electrical Installation (2365) – L3
- 2391-52 Test and Inspect
- 18th Edition – Full Course
- PAT Testing – Gold
- Electric Vehicle Charging – Experienced
- Mature Candidate Routeway
Combination of both classroom delivery and on-site assessments for the NVQ.
This course is delivered as an evening course.
2 – 3 years (delivered part time)
There are no formal entry requirements but you must be proficient in literacy and numeracy
Learners must be 16 years of age or older
What we provide
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Fully qualified technical staff
Course literature can be loaned for the duration of each course
What you need for the course
- IET onsite Guide
- IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS:7671
- 18th Edition On-Site Guide BS 7671:2018 Wiring Regulations
- IET Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
- Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation (IET Standards)
- You are able to loan books for the duration of the course or we can order in for you.
£8,995 (incl. VAT)
Payment plan available as below:
£895.00 deposit to secure you place followed by:
36 equal, monthly payments of £225.00 including VAT
Which centres we deliver this at
Harold Wood, Portsmouth, and Warrington
Can it be delivered off site
You may also be interested in theseSee all Electrical courses
This course is aimed at practising electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since…
The course will ensure that you are meeting the requirements for carrying out formal visual inspections…