Domestic Electrical Installer Routeway – Core
Explore further job opportunities by becoming a qualified domestic installer?
This course includes all the training you require to become a Domestic Electrical installer. Following successful completion of the course you will be able to register yourself on to the Domestic Installer scheme.
If you are new to electrics and wish to gain all the relevant qualifications this course will provide you with a quick and intensive solution.
The knowledge and skills gained on completing this course will enable you to carry out all kinds of installations in a domestic setting. Importantly you will be competent to work on any kind of domestic project.
This routeway covers the following courses:
- Electrical Installations Course Part 1
- 2393 – Part P
- 2392 Fundamental Test and Inspect
- 18th Edition – Full Course
Optional units at a discounted rate if bought with the overall Domestic Electric Installer routeway include:
- PAT Testing – Silver
- Electric Vehicle Charging – Domestic Electric Installer
- Electrical Installations Course Part 2
This course is classroom-based. You will be assessed through practical and online assessments.
We are able to deliver this course as a day, weekend or evening course.
It is expected that you will have a proficiency in literacy and numeracy.
Learners must be over 18 years old.
What we provide
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Fully employed technical team
- Course literature can be loaned for the duration of each course
What you need for the course
- Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations, 5th Edition
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing, 8th Edition
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition (blue)
- IET On-Site Guide (BS7671:2018, 7th Edition)
You are able to loan books for the duration of the course or we can order in for you.
£1,895 (incl. VAT)
Discounted optional units:
PAT Testing – Silver £237.33
Electric Vehicle Charging – Domestic Electric Installer £415.33
Electrical Installations Course Part 2 £407.92
Can this be delivered offsite?
You may also be interested in theseSee all Electrical courses
This course is aimed at practising electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since…
The course will ensure that you are meeting the requirements for carrying out formal visual inspections…