Diploma in Electrical Installation Level 2 (2365)
Overview of the course
This Level 2 Course (Diploma in Electrical Installation) is the start of your training to become a qualified electrician. It will cover the wide range of electrical installation skills plus the essential electrical science, electrical theory and craft knowledge skills training needed to join the electrical industry.
Once completed you can then progress on to take the 2365 Level 3 Diploma course.
This is one of the qualification routes recognised by the electrical industry to become a qualified electrician.
This course covers the following topics:
- Electrical Installations Technology
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Installation of Wiring Systems and enclosures
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Understand how to communicate with others within Building Services Engineering
- Armoured cable
- Pipe Bending Techniques
- Steel Conduit
- PVC Cables (Twin, Earth & Singles)
- Plastic Conduit
- Cable Tray (Metallic)
- Inspection & Testing (Pre-Energisation)
This course is classroom based. You will be assessed throughout the course using a range of methods including online exams, practical and written assignments.
We are able to deliver this as a day, weekend or evening course.
8 Weeks (40 days)
Learners must be over 16 years old.
This course is for anyone who wishes to become an electrician and work in commercial, industrial and domestic electrics, regardless of previous experience or knowledge.
Proficiency in literacy and numeracy.
What we provide
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Fully employed technical team
- IET On Side Guide (we loan you this book for the duration of the course)
Course literature needed for the course
- IET ON SITE GUIDE
(Note that Electrician’s Guide to Good Electrical Practice by Unite the Union also permitted)
We can loan you this book for the duration of the course or we can order in for you.
£2665.00 (excl. VAT)
Payment options available.
Which centres we deliver this at
Darftord, Portsmouth and Warrington
Can this course be delivered off-site?
After completing this course, you can go on to complete the below courses:
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- (Buildings and Structures)
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnology
- Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and
- Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing
- and Certification of Electrical Installations.
You may also be interested in theseSee all Electrical courses
This course allows you to acquire advanced underpinning knowledge and related skills of electrical installation.